Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!

Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
 
HomePortalServerlistFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ban system.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you agree with ban system we actually have?
It should be changed.
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Its okey for me, i dont have any problem with that.
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Here and there i wanna have fun and piss every one off..,
Now it's time to get serious. I've fought for justice for a long time. Seriously we should fix
ban system, by that i mean, get stable rules.
Write somewhere down the rules. So it's at CounterStrike.
All i want are hard rules to players! Nowdays it's up on relations between German community.
Thats the saddest point of our ban system. It's fucking democracy. We all have to adapt for
Germany? Most of you German players don't realize it's like that. I'm sure the rest Who know that,
are ashmed or scared to share their feelings. If you are reading my post you gotta probably be like,
"lol this banned asshole wants unban." I actually want to destroy the democracy on the game.
So actually our ban system is like: A german person post into Cbox an IP and the admin has to ban it.
This isn't how it works at counterstrike. If you wanna ban there anyone u have to catch him
hacking or any other violations to rules, If Someone violations to rules and Admin isn't on then
player who wants to ban him have to take a screen or record him, depends what he is doing.
I'm interessted about options from Germans, especially from admins if they are clever enough
reply to me. (Get the blames and flames aside for now) Let's have a nice discuss that might solve something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Suggy
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 168
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 31
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:42 pm

democracy??? on my or lukes server??

i only say 7 ips banned 2 of them becouse they was crashing some kma players and flaming too, and now this post? nice joke loool, i notice one of that ip was you, and if you like i take it like in cs and hold this ban 4 eva, becouse in cs and any other game they fuck about what your saying or think about it if you fuck a clanmember of a server sponsert by the clan

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaser.forumg.biz
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 pm

This reply was like an answer from 50 years old alcoholic who has no brain.
Well, you just crapped yourlsef, CS admins are able to get perm ban just in case they have video, show the proof i crashed anyone in here please.
Atm i am on a computer that doesnt even have a graphic card if you think i am going to be sad because of ban cyclops .
To be honest i thought your reply gonna be like this
How hard is it listening to the true? i feel i made you pissed off at me, althought this was 1st time it wasn't my point of post.
I bet Portugal side sees it otherwise, but they are scared to admit that. They only can asslick here except Milton and a few others. They are not feeling free to post their real mind, thats what i call 2 faces rats, peace to Spectre and Milton
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Suggy
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 168
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 31
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:18 pm

you do nothing to this community but you will decide what todo with my and lukes server? at next you wanna have rights 4 more democracy?? thats the point, MY and LUKES server, we hold it in chaser 4 the ppl who wanna play chaser, and ppl who are doing fine are wellcome, thats why we suportet assassins or bs clan or king with servers..

now you come and will tell me what todo with my server?? you know, in cs and every other game too if you fuck some clanmember you are banned, and the admins fuck about it what do you think about it they dont show you ANY vid only if they like, luke and i try to listen about the most problems
but i dont think your understand that, and btw you all can be glad atm only 6 ips are banned on cgp i dont see any reason, your just crying becouse your banned and i banned you becouse you crashed MY clanmember think about it next time who you fuck and who not. if you dont like this rules go and buy your own server.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaser.forumg.biz
Nero
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 23
Join Date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 pm

The current "ban system" is far away from any kind of democracy and the "system" you're describing would rather be a dictatorship then democracy. If we had democracy the majority of the players had to vote for a ban but right now the admin has all the power and can ban anyone with no reason needed. Given the fact that there is no proper spectator mode in Chaser and the game has so many errors, you can't compare it with any version of Counter Strike.
The reason that "German players" appear to be better connected to the admins relies on the fact that most of the servers are paid/hosted by Germans. Another cause might be that a lot of German players have a good reputation, that's why non German admins trust them as well.

My personal view on your demand is that you have no right to claim anything in this matter unless you're paying for your own server.
Any server-owner can assign their own admins and can create the rules they want, just because it's their server.
They are giving us the chance to play this game and we should be thankful that they're paying for you and me rather than demanding some kind of rules for them.

You will never get anything else because it's their property... why should they want your approval when they're the ones paying the bills.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.assassins-chaser.net/
Madness
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 7
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Jezuz ... It's really rare for me to post anything in here but i just had to say something , omfg xD

I can't see any problems with the current ban system, you just love milton because he'd unban you like he did a couple of times before when you ruined the servers, and you still do. You say peace to spectre ? Remember the time when you were playing only with *USSF*'s tag, wall hacking, fastshoting, etc ? And then you went to facebook asslick baziko so he wouldn't tell anybody when he wasn't even on the server ? lol

Also, before yesterday you were restarting the servers, you keep trying to crash people, keep trying to kick them just like bosnia does and you just flame around like you're god, but you're just an idiot with no life and not even 1 neuron.

But you want to know something ? Yeah, you're right, the guys that have the special crash patch are either germans or turkish, but i'm happy they do have it. You just make shit, you can't complain about anybody or anything because your just getting what you asked for. If i had that crash patch i would crash you everytime you entered a server. And if i had admin rights, you'd be banned for life. This game doesn't need people that don't know have to be in a society, little kids hidden behind a computer because they don't have any friends. Didn't you say that you quitted ? And that you would come back with a new computer, a new internet and an ip 0.00.00.00 ? From what i saw you're still the same noob with the same ip .. But that's good ! Means you can stay banned forever if the admins want to ! Laughing

And another thing .. admins ban people when we just leave their IP on the c-box because, unlike what happens with you, most of the people in this game are trustworthy. But, if you don't like it .. You can pay a server for you to play alone and control everything, or you can just gtfo and we can finally play without super retards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Here has suggy clearly said, that he doesn't wanna cooperate with anybody also hes feeling high above me. suggy you still can get the point why i made this topic, the point of this topic has been directed into the future. CS has stable rules and thats why people like that game althought graphic of CS isnt even comparable to chaser. You as an admin cant get the fact, people like CERTAIN server. I havnt said i want to be unbaned. Its boring to play against 14 years DE kids such as nelyo that crashes you outa the game or tking against hacking mafia. suggy why should i host a server, its enough to buy router and every time i get banned just simply reset and you cant do anything like it was 2 years ago or like mafia does. Nero you didnt understand there what i meant by democracy. I wanted to say, Germans are great majority of chaser community and the others have to asslick just like baziko or get banned if you know what i mean. You cant remain to yourlsef in this game thats what i disslike. Its also reason why chaser is full of rats. I had never before problem with crashing people because i dont have crash patch or what ever, here we go, again it was DE player as always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Madness wrote:
Jezuz ... It's really rare for me to post anything in here but i just had to say something , omfg xD

I can't see any problems with the current ban system, you just love milton because he'd unban you like he did a couple of times before when you ruined the servers, and you still do. You say peace to spectre ? Remember the time when you were playing only with *USSF*'s tag, wall hacking, fastshoting, etc ? And then you went to facebook asslick baziko so he wouldn't tell anybody when he wasn't even on the server ? lol

Also, before yesterday you were restarting the servers, you keep trying to crash people, keep trying to kick them just like bosnia does and you just flame around like you're god, but you're just an idiot with no life and not even 1 neuron.

But you want to know something ? Yeah, you're right, the guys that have the special crash patch are either germans or turkish, but i'm happy they do have it. You just make shit, you can't complain about anybody or anything because your just getting what you asked for. If i had that crash patch i would crash you everytime you entered a server. And if i had admin rights, you'd be banned for life. This game doesn't need people that don't know have to be in a society, little kids hidden behind a computer because they don't have any friends. Didn't you say that you quitted ? And that you would come back with a new computer, a new internet and an ip 0.00.00.00 ? From what i saw you're still the same noob with the same ip .. But that's good ! Means you can stay banned forever if the admins want to ! Laughing

And another thing .. admins ban people when we just leave their IP on the c-box because, unlike what happens with you, most of the people in this game are trustworthy. But, if you don't like it .. You can pay a server for you to play alone and control everything, or you can just gtfo and we can finally play without super retards.


You cant see any problem with the current ban system because you havent played any other game before chaser is the only game you have played yet. At the part about wall hacking under ussf tag, That day was baziko pissed off at me because some one tked his member and he thought it was me, so the everything what happened was me, hes blind piece of shit. "you keep trying to crash people" are you for real? jezz i love When you or baziko coming out with ungrounded stuff, how many times do i need to say i dont have crash patch, if some one crashes then people should search the problem in TCT clan, Since mafia is posting their special crash patch between members. I like milton cuzz he isnt a rat he remains to himself. He doesnt posting in forums to asslick, but to tell the true and his real option and feelings. The rest you said, it isnt even worth to answer, because you copied that part from suggys reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Madness
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 7
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm

You want to know why you say i copied from suggy ? Because, although you're english has improved, you still can't understand what i say lol And of course you don't have a crash patch .. That's why despa got his crash patch from you "L[][][]L"

And I find it funny that a guy that says he has 20 fps in chaser is able to play other games .. Really SOD ? O.o As for me, i've played other games but, unlike you, i have a life so i don't get addicted to any game, i just like chaser due to some of the people i met in here .. but don't you worry, you're not among them.

As for the day you faked USSF, you went to baziko asking him not to ban you lol You went to asslick him, yes, and that wasn't the only time you did it.

Why the hell do you talk about mafia hacking when you also use hacks ? Big moral you've got to talk about him lol You're the one posting shit about TCT everywhere and, as i said before, i would crash you everytime if i had that patch because NO ONE, and i really mean NO ONE, would miss you, you bring 0 to this game.

And you keep talking about rats, come on ... You cleaned jack's ass so so so deeply, maybe that's why your mouth is still full of shit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:31 pm

lmao Despa said that ironically 99% people got it. I dont needa play anything to notice how are working others games. With most likely you dont know, but in year 2007-2008 people began leaving chaser and started to CS:S. The reason could be the same like its right now in my case. To descrip it in a word, chaser wasnt interesting to people and if would i get the crash patch i wouldnt crash anyone except Mafia and nelyo, its like eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Madness
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 7
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 am

Of course you'd only crash them ! That's why you already said you were going to kick DE kids, TCT and BS members from the game, right ? It's a waste arguing with you because you have no arguments lol

As for despa, everyone can read CGP c-box and i don't see where the irony is lol You tell me mister perfect ! Good to know that you say that i didn't play any other game in my life but then you say that you don't need to play to know how the system works there LOL You're right when you say you own, you own yourself ! Neutral

And if the game isn't interesting to you, LEAVE ! What are you waiting for?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
avatar

Number of Posts : 319
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 22
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:21 am

SOĐ wrote:
Write somewhere down the rules. So it's at CounterStrike.

I do agree with you on this, the rules of the servers should be written somewhere.

SOĐ wrote:
All i want are hard rules to players! Nowdays it's up on relations between German community.
You haven't made sense in your whole post and this is the reason why it doesn't makes sense, you ask for hard rules, to write the rules somewhere, to change the rules or something, BUT you say that what's wrong on the rules is that the germans post an IP and it gets banned, so I can't understand how can that be a rule, you mean that: relations between germans should be changed because you don't like that as a rule? How can that even make sense SOD, you should be more specific.

SOĐ wrote:
So actually our ban system is like: A german person post into Cbox an IP and the admin has to ban it.

Well I don't consider myself german, but the same has happened to me before already, when I used to post IP's of hackers on chaser-game without a screen shot they would get banned, do you know why? Because there is respect between me and suGGy, or between me and Zippo, whoever you want from the admins, now you would call me a ass licker bla bla bla, but you have no idea how this respect came from, some years ago I got 40-0'd on my 1st tournament from suGGy's team, you know what have I done? I showed up to the 2nd game and lost 9-0 or something, I was a kid with 200 ping, no respect at all in those times, but all I wanted to do was playing Chaser and do anything I could for it, I've already hosted servers, I've did a lot for this game, have you? I've been invited to join |kMa|, do you know there is a rule on |kMa| that only people older than 18 years old can join? I just turned 17 a couple of weeks ago, what do you wanna bet that also DASA has been invited to join kMa? Guess what, none of us are germans, we are both Portuguese, DASA was named as "The lord of flames", and many people call me a flamer, and I'm not saying that I'm not, but eventhough we are both flamers, tell me, how could suGGy has invited me and DASA to join kMa, no, DASA wasn't 18 years old when suGGy invited him, we gained a lot of respect from him, because he kept playing every single day, to achieve something, I made BS the most active clan in 2 years, and so was W the most active clan in 1 year and a half, why is BS inactive now? Why there isn't W playing now? Because me, and because of DASA, we are respected leaders by our members. And when you do this kind of stuff for Chaser, you gain a lot of respect, respect that you'll never get, do you know how many times my IP has been posted at chaser-game's cbox? Exactly, none. Remember when you played with my IP in your nickname, I bet you still know my IP, it's 81. now say the rest please, remember when you hacked with it and said "yeah ban me, this is my ip", EAZY-E was there and said, perhaps this isn't his real IP, of course it wasn't, I was also there along with Madness, it was my IP, there are people who clever enough to the right things, this is how you get respected.

SOĐ wrote:
This reply was like an answer from 50 years old alcoholic who has no brain.

Is this how you pretend to ger respected? Is this how you pretend someone to hear you? People with brain, would have read the post again and I find a way to answer it, not by insulting like kids who have NO arguments do.

SOĐ wrote:
show the proof i crashed anyone in here please.
Atm i am on a computer that doesnt even have a graphic card if you think i am going to be sad because of ban.

Do you know why a proof isn't needed to keep you banned? Because your IP posted at chaser-game's is a daily thing, no one cares about you, SO WHAT there isn't a proof? Remember last time when I posted a proof of you hacking vs me, you got banned, there was a proof, now let's do like CS and do that ban permanent shall we SOD? Thought so you retard, your IP being posted at chaser-game's is like 2.82 IP that PT annoying kid who hacks EVERY SINGLE TIME he plays, also Sukh knows that this IP is banned every time he sees it on chaser-game. It's not worthy waiting for a proof, it's not worthy even doing a proof about it, it's the IP of an hacker, keep it banned and there will be more peace in the servers, do you know that Madness also has the IP 2.82? Do you know how many times Dark or Bill or suGGy or Zippo have unbanned that IP because they know what Madness brings to this game? Madness is my biggest friend on this game, and I don't trust in anyone in BS so much like I do with Madness, we are good friends dispite our age is different, he knows I'm not a kid unlike some people out there, he is also the most active player I have in my clan, he gained the respect of those admins without even talking, he rarely plays with his nickname, but well you know most of the times when he plays, you might know his IP like you know mine, and he still gets unbanned every time he asks for it on chaser-game, how is that even possible? Would Nero say xD

Suggy wrote:
we hold it in chaser 4 the ppl who wanna play chaser, and ppl who are doing fine are wellcome, thats why we suportet assassins or bs clan or king with servers..

Exactly what I've said before, me and Skyline hosted a tournament, admin rights have been given to me, because they trust me, do you know which clan is the most respect on the whole Chaser history? That's right Milos, *USMC* isn't, */A. is, their recruiting system is the best ever made, it's a recruiting system that I attempted to copy to -]BS[quote="SOĐ"]he likes my clan because we have a good recruiting system, tell me one thing SOD, how many times have you seen Yang involved on a team kill war or on a flame war? Do you know something? Yang doesn't even like to plays on clan wars or tournaments, probably because he's dutch and the weed is free there, so that's why he is one of the most peaceful guys I have ever met.

You claim this banning system is wrong, but as Madness mentioned "you already said you were going to kick DE kids, TCT and BS members from the game" if you had the power, if you were paying for the servers, none of there players would be playing right now, you would ban them all, because that's how kids react when they don't like something, and you still blame suGGy or aceR for banning you when they know you crashed a person, and as Madness said "It's a waste arguing with you because you have no arguments lol", the truth is that it is a waste of time talking to people that react like this, because if they think this, it means that their opinion doesn't even matter, it's common sense, if you had the power on your hands, Chaser would have died a year ago or something.

SOĐ wrote:
Here has suggy clearly said, that he doesn't wanna cooperate with anybody also hes feeling high above me.

He doesn't want to cooperate with YOU, don't think you are everybody LOL, he is feeling high above you because that's simply the truth, he has done more for Chaser, then you'll ever do, he has done more for Chaser, then me, Madness and Nero together, what he has done for Chaser shouldn't even be doubt. So that's why you should keep your mouth instead of shit talking because you're the only one who wants this ban system to be changed. Now you would say yeah but I have 2 votes in should be changed, but I answer you that logging into Marcel's account doesn't count you fag.

SOĐ wrote:
At the part about wall hacking under ussf tag, That day was baziko pissed off at me because some one tked his member and he thought it was me, so the everything what happened was me, hes blind piece of shit.

I was pissed off about tk'ing my members, but that DOESN'T mean you didn't hacked along with your friend meGGa, while faking USSF clan, I wasn't pissed off about it because you told me at facebook already that you hack and fake USSF clan because you hate them, lol. It's something Madness didn't know, but it's something I already knew, and Madness was going to ban you because you were disturbing his game, so that's why you ass licked me not to get banned, which I didn't.

SOĐ wrote:
With most likely you dont know, but in year 2007-2008 people began leaving chaser and started to CS:S. The reason could be the same like its right now in my case.

Wrong. You don't know either, but in the year of 2007 and 2008 was when DASA started playing and W became active, yes because DASA became W's Co-Leader quickly since he became really good also quickly, in these years the clanwar of W against USMC happened, clan war in which Milton played and so did DASA and Tj, and many others, and usmctruth.webs.com also happened around these years, which means you're wrong, some people did left, but it was due to DASA's flames, not because of Chaser banning system, why don't you go ass kiss Nollie a bit more and ask him for more stories ? SOD, you know nothing about Chaser.

Now to finish this, please answer me with: message to long or something else like Sniper did, shows you lack brain answer to your own topic, fag.

_________________
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. In chaser, we -]Break the System[- !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bs-chaser.tk/
Despa
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 13
Join Date : 2012-02-10
Age : 24
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:44 am

SOĐ wrote:
lmao Despa said that ironically 99% people got it. I dont needa play anything to notice how are working others games. With most likely you dont know, but in year 2007-2008 people began leaving chaser and started to CS:S. The reason could be the same like its right now in my case. To descrip it in a word, chaser wasnt interesting to people and if would i get the crash patch i wouldnt crash anyone except Mafia and nelyo, its like eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.

LMFAO, i didnt said that ironically hahahahaha
i was in 3k when i got your dumb crash patch until f6, now i have a crasher until f8, im waiting for a crasher until f12, because people can crash me when they have a crasher who is going up to f12... i had mine first crasher from you, it was going until f6, that wasnt ironically LOL.
I like every player in chaser, everyone knows that i dislike tk or crashing( because i got crashed million times from ./A Davi, when i didnt had a anti crash). Sod, i think just im liking you, nobody other do. i like you, yes but im saying the truth when i say: you send me mine first crasher. nothing ironically, all the truth. i just dislike hacker(when they hack to estroy this game, or when they hack because they got bored LOL) or crasher( when u crash a hacker i like ya Razz). im not so active as i was, because i have no time anymore, but im seeing whos building shit. and with that shit from makaka that you did, i was playing in that server when u hacked.
i will tell the story:
i was playing with mafia,Rio,farfara, other people and Alfa, mine name was nameless.
we played until 20 rounds, nothing happened, no crash or other shit. then u came, u tked alfa first round with any hack i dont know. alfa crashed you,before mafia could do it. then u joined again, and tked mafia and farfara and mafia crashed you i think up to 10-15 times( dont know how often). and this screen isnt a fake, u know this, i know this, rio knows this, every other 1 knows it who was playing.
and 1 more time, this wasnt the first time u hacked.
when me and you made a tk war( mine name was morpheus ), i tked you 1 time and picked up your gun. and look? 16 bullets ! what this means??? u shot 4 times, and 16 bullets?= ammo hack. your names was " but i know your ip, 213,215 lol. u hacked because i fragged your ass in tk?
this are just a few situations when u built shit,i saw much more player making shit, but i dont say anything.
i dont wanted to say anything, dont wanted to tell the truth, because i hate flamewars( and i know that you are going to flame me now) but now i told the truth, because u lied to baz( whom i really like lal)that it was ironically.
In Love,Despa !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madness
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 7
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:40 am

LMAO !!!! Despa, you just finished with all the flame, he's gonna hide his ass in a hole, a big big hole so that no one can even smell him.
Thank you for your honesty Despa, and for putting an end into this Very Happy (and now he's going to say that i'm asslicking you xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 23
Join Date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 am

SOĐ wrote:
Here has suggy clearly said, that he doesn't wanna cooperate with anybody also hes feeling high above me. suggy you still can get the point why i made this topic, the point of this topic has been directed into the future. CS has stable rules and thats why people like that game althought graphic of CS isnt even comparable to chaser. You as an admin cant get the fact, people like CERTAIN server. I havnt said i want to be unbaned. Its boring to play against 14 years DE kids such as nelyo that crashes you outa the game or tking against hacking mafia. suggy why should i host a server, its enough to buy router and every time i get banned just simply reset and you cant do anything like it was 2 years ago or like mafia does. Nero you didnt understand there what i meant by democracy. I wanted to say, Germans are great majority of chaser community and the others have to asslick just like baziko or get banned if you know what i mean. You cant remain to yourlsef in this game thats what i disslike. Its also reason why chaser is full of rats. I had never before problem with crashing people because i dont have crash patch or what ever, here we go, again it was DE player as always.

Everything's already been said, but you don't understand the proper meaning of Democracy and therefore used it the wrong way.
Cheers


Other than that, all of you please stay on topic or your posts might be deleted.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.assassins-chaser.net/
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper


Number of Posts : 47
Join Date : 2012-03-17
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:56 am

So Sod,
You just attempted to criticize a system without giving any valid arguments. Plus, you tried to propose something new, which nobody understood of course, but which is apparently based on not asslicking Germans...
Look, Portugal is not a country like Belgium or Luxembourg, we have a really big honor in being portuguese, even with all the apparent difficulties it brings. We don't asslick any Germans, no Portuguese would do that. You talk about us like handmade sheeps? We ain't none of that shit. We just get into the community and learn how to benefit from the community and still let the community benefit from us.
The banning system? It's clearly not perfect.
But it is the best of what is possible to make, for now.

Cheers for the initiative though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:48 am

(Admins remove or edit nicu's last message, it has fucked up the topic because he wrote his long lol in a line, thanks)
First of all madness, if i were an admin i wouldn't ban anyone. How about stop to posting stuff you know nothing about.
I couldnt understood how you know what would i do. Baziko is still better in these flame wars it might be because he is way
more experienced than you. Point of Madness' posts is to show how clever hes, but thats not what flame war stands for.
You will find that out by time (maybe - not sure). Thats all for you madness,
Baziko here i am going to define what respect and being respected means for me,
because you and most of chaser players have the different
point of view than me. Maybe that would be stupid to begin at comparing
how its in real life and chaser, so i am going to start otherwise,
Respec at chaser doesnt mean asslick at all to me.
If you hiding your real face then i am not going to respect you.
Just imagine that, I doubt, i needa to develop this part, you know me good
enough to know what i mean. At the text u have posted your chaser story,
i have read it just like jumping with an eye. It seemed to me
unnecessary extension to text. People that writting a book use this way
of writting thats why i am not going to read that shit. People that remains
to themselves mean a lot to me, although these people dont seem to be
fine for this community and this is what
i hate most of all. If you remain to yourself then you cant be respected,
the rest are rats to me. I prefer this kind of people than
"fair players" that cant share their own feelings then they wouldnt be respected.
Baziko respect to you mean being peaceful, yes this is how it actually is at chaser.
Here i want to say how its in my case in real life,
I am always sharing my feelings no matters if its good for someone,
of course you gotta have limits and know the difference between being
honest and rude. Baziko, madness has mentioned an huge shit thats all he has mentioned, hes such a bad flamer.
You are restricted at some stuff about chaser, how it was and how it became inactive, every time you only see everywhere
*USMC*/~]W[~ , DASA, Milton/Jack, Tj. You havent noticed the rest.
Deperadox you are the reason why this community isnt able to speak english,
Oh and baziko, ure jumping here all excited how suggy has invited you
to kMa, be honest and tell me if BS would be dead and you would have to close the clan,
would you go and imagine being in the same clan along with
people scuh as Stonie, Miki and the elite TROLO, dont want to appoint the rest.
Baziko i also wanna hear an answer from you, do you really think i got this crash patch?
By this reply i can find out a lot.
Btw liked the part where Madness has said "you will hide, you have no arguments"
actually it wasnt me searching for reply 4 hours.
Nero i understand the democracym in this case its: DE>THE REST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Madness
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 7
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:06 am

At least you've said something right .. I'm clever, you're not. I don't need to flame no one in here, i'm just pointing out FACTS.
You're the one thinking that this is a flame war, it's just a flame war when the other guy has an answer and you don't.

You talk about Despa's english, everyone can understand what he said and, AGAIN, you have no answer. As for me taking 4 hours
to answer, i wasn't on the computer on that time. Still, how can you even talk when you took the whole afternoon to answer ? O.o

As Nicu said .. just quit and stop embarassing yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 am

Madness wrote:
At least you've said something right .. I'm clever. I don't need to flame no one in here,
this is a flame war, it's just a flame war.

what he said


stop embarassing yourself.

These arguments are powerful, now i dont know what to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
avatar

Number of Posts : 319
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 22
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Well SOD, prepare yourself now, last post your going to get from me, and perhaps last time you're going to post aswell, so as I said, prepare yourself mate! ;D

SOĐ wrote:
First of all madness, if i were an admin i wouldn't ban anyone. How about stop to posting stuff you know nothing about. I couldnt understood how you know what would i do. Baziko is still better in these flame wars it might be because he is way more experienced than you. Point of Madness' posts is to show how clever hes, but thats not what flame war stands for. You will find that out by time (maybe - not sure). Thats all for you madness

So first of all SOD, unlike me, Madness NEVER gets into flamewars, perhaps that's why the point of his posts aren't to show how clever he is nor to flame, when Madness posts his point is to point out a fact he has lived, because he doesn't know enough to make huge posts like I do, he plays since 2010, so whenever he posts it's with a fact that he has seen while in game, and he does it quite well and owns someone who said something wrong, like you.

SOĐ wrote:
Baziko here i am going to define what respect and being respected means for me, because you and most of chaser players have the different point of view than me. Maybe that would be stupid to begin at comparing how its in real life and chaser, so i am going to start otherwise, Respec at chaser doesnt mean asslick at all to me. If you hiding your real face then i am not going to respect you. Just imagine that, I doubt, i needa to develop this part, you know me good enough to know what i mean.

How could be stupid to compare real life to Chaser? You want a better rank at a clan? Get more active and such, you want to be raised at your job? Work harder and such. You break the rules, you get banned, you break the laws, you go to prison, perhaps real life is equal to Chaser, it's how things work.
If someone hides how a person actually is, their way of living and such it means you won't respect him, as you said, you won't respect people who hide their real faces right?

SOĐ wrote:
At the text u have posted your chaser story, i have read it just like jumping with an eye. It seemed to me unnecessary extension to text. People that writting a book use this way of writting thats why i am not going to read that shit. People that remains to themselves mean a lot to me, although these people dont seem to be fine for this community and this is what i hate most of all. If you remain to yourself then you cant be respected, the rest are rats to me. I prefer this kind of people than "fair players" that cant share their own feelings then they wouldnt be respected.

No shit you did, why do you think I wrote
Baz|Ko wrote:
Now to finish this, please answer me with: message to long or something else like Sniper did, shows you lack brain to answer to your own topic, fag.
this at the end of my post? Dude, you're toooo easy.. Sniper why don't you come up with something new? Wait, my mistake, I mean, Milos... But you know what? Your mistake aswell, and now I'm going to humiliate you from now on, you said back there that you
SOĐ wrote:
If you hiding your real face then i am not going to respect you.
don't respect people who hide their real feelings, but here you wrote to me that
SOĐ wrote:
People that remains to themselves mean a lot to me, although these people dont seem to be fine for this community and this is what i hate most of all
You hate people of our community for not enjoying people who remain to themselves, well, didn't you said that if someone hides their real faces you wouldn't respect them? Contradicting yourself ftw? Oh wait let's keep reading the shit you wrote, let me see, you claim that
SOĐ wrote:
If you remain to yourself then you cant be respected, the rest are rats to me. I prefer this kind of people than "fair players" that cant share their own feelings then they wouldnt be respected.
So you prefer the kind of people that remain to themselves, but didn't you say you can't respect who hide their real faces? Contradicting yourself ftw? How humiliating..

SOĐ wrote:
Baziko respect to you mean being peaceful, yes this is how it actually is at chaser. Here i want to say how its in my case in real life, I am always sharing my feelings no matters if its good for someone, of course you gotta have limits and know the difference between being honest and rude. Baziko, madness has mentioned an huge shit thats all he has mentioned, hes such a bad flamer.

SOD, to me respect means being polite, even if you need to flame the shit out of someone, be polite, but your so dumb, that when I said DASA was respected a lot, you thought he was peaceful, yeah, DASA was the most peaceful guy I've ever met, dispite he was known for being "The Lord of Flames" as I meantioned before, you lack inteligence bro. Yes you should share your feelings when you want to, but as you said, you must know the difference between being honest and rude, which means being polite, why was DASA known for being such a flamer? Do you think DASA was rude? Perhaps a little, to americans, but always polite. About Madness, I said pretty much everything already, but I could say the same thing I said to you:
Baz|Ko wrote:
Now to finish this, please answer me with: message to long or something else like Sniper did, shows you lack brain to answer to your own topic, fag.
Madness mentions always something important, and since you lack smartness to answer him, that's how you react: madness has mentioned an huge shit thats all he has mentioned rofl

SOĐ wrote:
You are restricted at some stuff about chaser, how it was and how it became inactive, every time you only see everywhere *USMC*/~]W[~ , DASA, Milton/Jack, Tj. You havent noticed the rest.

You know why I don't notice the rest? Perhaps because Milton and DASA were the best players of Portugal, and perhaps because Tj was the best player of USA and made an almost unbeatable clan? Perhaps because Portugal is my country and I wasn't looking for the slovakians who left the game, who cares about them anyway, the cw between USMC and W was the biggest event on Chaser history, but yeah you're right, I should totally refer the slovakians who left Chaser, do you know who left? Some germans did, do you know why? Because many of them suffered from DASA's flames, he's really good at flaming, and he owned whenever he opened his mouth, and that was the reason why some germans left the game, most of them came back anyway.

SOĐ wrote:
Deperadox you are the reason why this community isnt able to speak english

So is he the reason why you suck that much at english? Then I blame you Despa, why have you done this Sad do not blame despa's english skills when you lack inteligence to reply him. Told you already mate! You should be really proud because your english teacher told you that you were the best of your class at english LOL, I consider myself the 3rd best at my class, people in Portugal are smart, and as mEGA said, we are proud of being Portuguese, most of us.

SOĐ wrote:
Oh and baziko, ure jumping here all excited how suggy has invited you to kMa, be honest and tell me if BS would be dead and you would have to close the clan, would you go and imagine being in the same clan along with people scuh as Stonie, Miki and the elite TROLO, dont want to appoint the rest.

I am jumping very excited, ain't I? Dude, that was years ago, and you just knew it now, want me to be honest? I will, a player also gets respect with his actions, BS is pretty much dead already, tell me, do you see me closing the clan? Did you see me closing my clan when I have been invited to kMa? Did you see me closing the BS clan when you faked fanatik and asked me and my brother to join W and also spoke your gay language and conviced Lofas to join W, did you? No, I would never close my clan, it has gained the respect that I wanted to achieve, even when you faked fanatik and made yourself join W, later on, MeGaDeT|-| did asked me to join W along with the rest of the PT players, my brother, madness, etc.. Did you see me accepting his deal and closing my clan? Have you? I didn't mate. it's not by joining multiple clans that you get respect, (-2k-) Jonky. Oh I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed me to say that right? Sad
It won't be by switching from W to USMC that you get respected, Cabron did it, and got so much hated, I remember my days tk'ing him, good days, but before he switched from W to USMC, he joined kMa first, which wasn't as bad as what you did, means you know NOTHING about Chaser to be here talking that I'm restricted to W or USMC and DASA or TJ, ffs, your such a joke.

SOĐ wrote:
Baziko i also wanna hear an answer from you, do you really think i got this crash patch? By this reply i can find out a lot. Btw liked the part where Madness has said "you will hide, you have no arguments" actually it wasnt me searching for reply 4 hours.

I bet you could ass kiss Jack to death for the crash patch, well I bet you already did it, but that's something he doesn't trust on you enough, otherwise I would have been crashed by you already, and the same would have happened to Madness. Madness wasn't the one searching a reply for 4 hours right? But he wasn't also the one tooking 4 hours to reply, you dumb fag.

Now please deny all this, it won't be difficult to search for the facebook logs!

Peace.

_________________
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. In chaser, we -]Break the System[- !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bs-chaser.tk/
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Baz|Ko wrote:
Well SOD, prepare yourself now, last post your going to get from me, and perhaps last time you're going to post aswell, so as I said, prepare yourself mate! ;D

SOĐ wrote:
First of all madness, if i were an admin i wouldn't ban anyone. How about stop to posting stuff you know nothing about. I couldnt understood how you know what would i do. Baziko is still better in these flame wars it might be because he is way more experienced than you. Point of Madness' posts is to show how clever hes, but thats not what flame war stands for. You will find that out by time (maybe - not sure). Thats all for you madness

So first of all SOD, unlike me, Madness NEVER gets into flamewars, perhaps that's why the point of his posts aren't to show how clever he is nor to flame, when Madness posts his point is to point out a fact he has lived, because he doesn't know enough to make huge posts like I do, he plays since 2010, so whenever he posts it's with a fact that he has seen while in game, and he does it quite well and owns someone who said something wrong, like you.

SOĐ wrote:
Baziko here i am going to define what respect and being respected means for me, because you and most of chaser players have the different point of view than me. Maybe that would be stupid to begin at comparing how its in real life and chaser, so i am going to start otherwise, Respec at chaser doesnt mean asslick at all to me. If you hiding your real face then i am not going to respect you. Just imagine that, I doubt, i needa to develop this part, you know me good enough to know what i mean.

How could be stupid to compare real life to Chaser? You want a better rank at a clan? Get more active and such, you want to be raised at your job? Work harder and such. You break the rules, you get banned, you break the laws, you go to prison, perhaps real life is equal to Chaser, it's how things work.
If someone hides how a person actually is, their way of living and such it means you won't respect him, as you said, you won't respect people who hide their real faces right?

SOĐ wrote:
At the text u have posted your chaser story, i have read it just like jumping with an eye. It seemed to me unnecessary extension to text. People that writting a book use this way of writting thats why i am not going to read that shit. People that remains to themselves mean a lot to me, although these people dont seem to be fine for this community and this is what i hate most of all. If you remain to yourself then you cant be respected, the rest are rats to me. I prefer this kind of people than "fair players" that cant share their own feelings then they wouldnt be respected.

No shit you did, why do you think I wrote
Baz|Ko wrote:
Now to finish this, please answer me with: message to long or something else like Sniper did, shows you lack brain to answer to your own topic, fag.
this at the end of my post? Dude, you're toooo easy.. Sniper why don't you come up with something new? Wait, my mistake, I mean, Milos... But you know what? Your mistake aswell, and now I'm going to humiliate you from now on, you said back there that you
SOĐ wrote:
If you hiding your real face then i am not going to respect you.
don't respect people who hide their real feelings, but here you wrote to me that
SOĐ wrote:
People that remains to themselves mean a lot to me, although these people dont seem to be fine for this community and this is what i hate most of all
You hate people of our community for not enjoying people who remain to themselves, well, didn't you said that if someone hides their real faces you wouldn't respect them? Contradicting yourself ftw? Oh wait let's keep reading the shit you wrote, let me see, you claim that
SOĐ wrote:
If you remain to yourself then you cant be respected, the rest are rats to me. I prefer this kind of people than "fair players" that cant share their own feelings then they wouldnt be respected.
So you prefer the kind of people that remain to themselves, but didn't you say you can't respect who hide their real faces? Contradicting yourself ftw? How humiliating..

SOĐ wrote:
Baziko respect to you mean being peaceful, yes this is how it actually is at chaser. Here i want to say how its in my case in real life, I am always sharing my feelings no matters if its good for someone, of course you gotta have limits and know the difference between being honest and rude. Baziko, madness has mentioned an huge shit thats all he has mentioned, hes such a bad flamer.

SOD, to me respect means being polite, even if you need to flame the shit out of someone, be polite, but your so dumb, that when I said DASA was respected a lot, you thought he was peaceful, yeah, DASA was the most peaceful guy I've ever met, dispite he was known for being "The Lord of Flames" as I meantioned before, you lack inteligence bro. Yes you should share your feelings when you want to, but as you said, you must know the difference between being honest and rude, which means being polite, why was DASA known for being such a flamer? Do you think DASA was rude? Perhaps a little, to americans, but always polite. About Madness, I said pretty much everything already, but I could say the same thing I said to you:
Baz|Ko wrote:
Now to finish this, please answer me with: message to long or something else like Sniper did, shows you lack brain to answer to your own topic, fag.
Madness mentions always something important, and since you lack smartness to answer him, that's how you react: madness has mentioned an huge shit thats all he has mentioned rofl

SOĐ wrote:
You are restricted at some stuff about chaser, how it was and how it became inactive, every time you only see everywhere *USMC*/~]W[~ , DASA, Milton/Jack, Tj. You havent noticed the rest.

You know why I don't notice the rest? Perhaps because Milton and DASA were the best players of Portugal, and perhaps because Tj was the best player of USA and made an almost unbeatable clan? Perhaps because Portugal is my country and I wasn't looking for the slovakians who left the game, who cares about them anyway, the cw between USMC and W was the biggest event on Chaser history, but yeah you're right, I should totally refer the slovakians who left Chaser, do you know who left? Some germans did, do you know why? Because many of them suffered from DASA's flames, he's really good at flaming, and he owned whenever he opened his mouth, and that was the reason why some germans left the game, most of them came back anyway.

SOĐ wrote:
Deperadox you are the reason why this community isnt able to speak english

So is he the reason why you suck that much at english? Then I blame you Despa, why have you done this Sad do not blame despa's english skills when you lack inteligence to reply him. Told you already mate! You should be really proud because your english teacher told you that you were the best of your class at english LOL, I consider myself the 3rd best at my class, people in Portugal are smart, and as mEGA said, we are proud of being Portuguese, most of us.

SOĐ wrote:
Oh and baziko, ure jumping here all excited how suggy has invited you to kMa, be honest and tell me if BS would be dead and you would have to close the clan, would you go and imagine being in the same clan along with people scuh as Stonie, Miki and the elite TROLO, dont want to appoint the rest.

I am jumping very excited, ain't I? Dude, that was years ago, and you just knew it now, want me to be honest? I will, a player also gets respect with his actions, BS is pretty much dead already, tell me, do you see me closing the clan? Did you see me closing my clan when I have been invited to kMa? Did you see me closing the BS clan when you faked fanatik and asked me and my brother to join W and also spoke your gay language and conviced Lofas to join W, did you? No, I would never close my clan, it has gained the respect that I wanted to achieve, even when you faked fanatik and made yourself join W, later on, MeGaDeT|-| did asked me to join W along with the rest of the PT players, my brother, madness, etc.. Did you see me accepting his deal and closing my clan? Have you? I didn't mate. it's not by joining multiple clans that you get respect, (-2k-) Jonky. Oh I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed me to say that right? Sad
It won't be by switching from W to USMC that you get respected, Cabron did it, and got so much hated, I remember my days tk'ing him, good days, but before he switched from W to USMC, he joined kMa first, which wasn't as bad as what you did, means you know NOTHING about Chaser to be here talking that I'm restricted to W or USMC and DASA or TJ, ffs, your such a joke.

SOĐ wrote:
Baziko i also wanna hear an answer from you, do you really think i got this crash patch? By this reply i can find out a lot. Btw liked the part where Madness has said "you will hide, you have no arguments" actually it wasnt me searching for reply 4 hours.

I bet you could ass kiss Jack to death for the crash patch, well I bet you already did it, but that's something he doesn't trust on you enough, otherwise I would have been crashed by you already, and the same would have happened to Madness. Madness wasn't the one searching a reply for 4 hours right? But he wasn't also the one tooking 4 hours to reply, you dumb fag.

Now please deny all this, it won't be difficult to search for the facebook logs!

Peace.

You are acting here like a teacher who fixes text mistakes. I dont need to talk a lot because
you couldnt answer me, you have answered in questions based on aggressivity to defend Madness.
I bet now you are like, YES W0W THIS WAS GREAT I OWNED HIM also in every line you crapped yourself and parts where you didnt know what to say, you have commented by shit i couldnt understand at all. king believe or not im feeling like a winner here ;-]
naw go to bed and dont think of me meanwhile you are trying to asleep Sleep as you do every time. It means
I've mindfreaked your mind and you mixed virtual life with chaser's one, for tonight i've created an energy, you will see
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
avatar

Number of Posts : 319
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 22
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Defeated answer's ;D

Didn't took to long to shut you up, seems it was easy, next time keep it your mouth shut, you're a waste of time.

_________________
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. In chaser, we -]Break the System[- !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bs-chaser.tk/
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Baz|Ko wrote:
Defeated answer's ;D

Didn't took to long to shut you up, seems it was easy, next time keep it your mouth shut, you're a waste of time.

Glad to hear i wasted your time, neither this nor next time i am not going to shup up, theres no reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Suggy
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 168
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 31
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm

SOĐ wrote:
Nero i understand the democracym in this case its: DE>THE REST.

wrong, more |kMa|/ussf> rest and in kMa is the most international clan in the chaser history, just see how many nations kMa haved in the clan history: http://kma-gaming.phpbb9.com/h4-chasersquad

15/16 nations, of course most of them was germans, and some more was able to speaking german too, 9/10 nations are atm on the rooster

same to ussf the are international too in chaser

why kma and ussf? chaser-game.eu is sponsert by me the other by luke and ussf thats it


50% of the "germans" arent german only becouse they are able to speak german
your so blind in your hate about the germans, the greatest racist i ever seen
i can compare your hate to the germans like hitler to the jew

and becouse of this i will ban you in this forum for 2 weeks becouse i dont suport racism
have a nice day

_________________


Last edited by Suggy on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaser.forumg.biz
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Number of Posts : 94
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 24
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Everything has been said, i think the issue should be closed.
Was just another opportunity for Milos to present his blind hate against the germans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ban system.   

Back to top Go down
 
Ban system.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Excellent foundation sound system blog!
» Tactile Monitoring System
» Babylon System- More Roots From Cornerhouse Hi Fi
» Joint Compound Bucket drummers
» About Sir Coxsone sound

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded! :: English Part :: All about Chaser-
Jump to: