Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!

Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
 
HomePortalServerlistFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 de_dust2: New Screenshots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Number of Posts : 94
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 24
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Thu May 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Sounds good. Have FC whit 94 FPS.

So it doesnt should be laggy, cant wait to play it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Tue May 22, 2012 7:19 am

I wanna play the finished map affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant


Number of Posts : 134
Join Date : 2012-02-09
Age : 27
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Wed May 23, 2012 3:13 am

It seems great dude Smile

Just 1 question: How will the bomb plant/defuse be set?
Everyone from Terrorists would be able to plant it or there will be 1 person carrying the bomb?
This might be a little hard or maybe impossible to set up, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Number of Posts : 75
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Wed May 23, 2012 3:41 am

Originally I planned to have any of the terrorists capable of planting the bomb, i think it's going to be too difficult to set up a system where only one person can carry the bomb, If that person dies, I'm not sure how I would be able to get a bomb to show on the ground where the bomber dies, but I will try, perhaps I can find a way, I'll consult the best patchers and the other map makers to see if they have ideas. Although I don't think it would be too bad to have any terrorist capable of planting, obviously if someone is planting at A, all the triggers will be deactivated at B !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
Duke
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 8
Join Date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Country : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Fri May 25, 2012 1:56 am

Nice screens. I like this map ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaser.cz
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant


Number of Posts : 134
Join Date : 2012-02-09
Age : 27
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Sun May 27, 2012 5:11 am

Spectre wrote:
Originally I planned to have any of the terrorists capable of planting the bomb, i think it's going to be too difficult to set up a system where only one person can carry the bomb, If that person dies, I'm not sure how I would be able to get a bomb to show on the ground where the bomber dies, but I will try, perhaps I can find a way, I'll consult the best patchers and the other map makers to see if they have ideas. Although I don't think it would be too bad to have any terrorist capable of planting, obviously if someone is planting at A, all the triggers will be deactivated at B !

It's something near CTF. Only one can carry the flag.
Maybe you can take some CTF options into ST ?

Actually, don't know, but good luck Smile

Anyway, it would no be bad to set it as you're saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesis
Member
Member


Number of Posts : 23
Join Date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:22 am

Matt, can I bother you for the textures? Maybe all your textures you converted or created haha. Im using your dev textures every day in World Studio, they're awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Number of Posts : 75
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:37 am

Hey man, yeah sure ! On steam, if you click on the 'tools' tab in your games library, you can download the source SDK ! It'll come with the Valve Hammer Editor, the level design tool for the source engine, and there you have access to all the textures found on all the CSS maps !

If you want my texture pack for dust2, I'll zip them up, but they're on my hard drive, I'll do it for you when I have a little bit of free time! Find me on msn, otherwise I'll post the download link here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 am

Whats up with the dust2 German kids from the future are waiting for you Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Number of Posts : 75
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Haha, it's nearing completion, as you can see from the screens, there's little left to do !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
lumair
Trooper
Trooper
avatar

Number of Posts : 35
Join Date : 2012-02-13
Age : 23
Country : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:49 am

Spectre, how far are you?

Can i be a tester? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bbchaser.clanweb.eu
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Number of Posts : 75
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Matt, can I bother you for the textures? Maybe all your textures you converted or created haha. Im using your dev textures every day in World Studio, they're awesome

Hey Nemy, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you before on this, I didn't want to say anything before but in fact I was in hospital for a few weeks which is why I didn't have access to any of my files. Find me on msn and I'll send you the texture pack Smile

I was also going to ask you, since you seem to be making impressive modifications to this game, would it be possible to create Chaser models with the Counter Strike Source skins ?

lumair wrote:
Spectre, how far are you?

Can i be a tester? Smile

Still working on it ! Of course you can be a beta tester ! I'm going to need quite a few more testers though, there's no way I can release this map with any bugs after 2 years in development ! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
Nemesis
Member
Member


Number of Posts : 23
Join Date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:02 am

Spectre wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
Matt, can I bother you for the textures? Maybe all your textures you converted or created haha. Im using your dev textures every day in World Studio, they're awesome

Hey Nemy, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you before on this, I didn't want to say anything before but in fact I was in hospital for a few weeks which is why I didn't have access to any of my files. Find me on msn and I'll send you the texture pack Smile

I was also going to ask you, since you seem to be making impressive modifications to this game, would it be possible to create Chaser models with the Counter Strike Source skins ?

lumair wrote:
Spectre, how far are you?

Can i be a tester? Smile

Still working on it ! Of course you can be a beta tester ! I'm going to need quite a few more testers though, there's no way I can release this map with any bugs after 2 years in development ! lol
Well if the models are similar, the textures just needs to be transfered. Making models is still impossible for Chaser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lumair
Trooper
Trooper
avatar

Number of Posts : 35
Join Date : 2012-02-13
Age : 23
Country : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:30 am

is it still alive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bbchaser.clanweb.eu
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: de_dust2: New Screenshots   

Back to top Go down
 
de_dust2: New Screenshots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded! :: English Part :: Chaser Maps-
Jump to: