Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!

Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
 
HomePortalServerlistFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 get more players on chaser!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
avatar

Number of Posts : 319
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 22
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:47 am

SOĐ wrote:
A player can't hide when am on server i know all the IP's king
of course if u ain't newbie then i might only know the country.
Sometimes i play i don't know who you are but i always know it pirat

Well, you can't hide either SOD, you know I always know when you join a server, your IP is quite easy to remember, so if you or Marcel join a server, I know if it's him or not ^^

Plus, there are some people who you don't know their IP's , even if not as good as some people are.

_________________
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. In chaser, we -]Break the System[- !


Last edited by Baz|Ko on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bs-chaser.tk/
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant


Number of Posts : 99
Join Date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 am

dax wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
dax wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
dax wrote:
we dont need more players.
i like old members, in start they names are ..,** or some thing like that, but if they wining, then that player put his tags like
zippo( PEDER)

affraid affraid affraid affraid

I don't need that, because I always win! l0l

yep, fast shot is your best friend, bounce bounce bounce bounce

?? now who the fuck are you, to call me a fast shooter ? Crip was at my house, ask him if I used fast shot. I have 20 minute videos of me playing, everyone knows what gaming gear I had... you probably don't know what's it like having a good PC, decent internet and mouse, so I give you a break you 3rd world cunt.

So if you react to my statement, it means that something you afraid of.

so u accuse me of fast shooting, and you expect me to remain quiet ? you're really stupid..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dax
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 15
Join Date : 2012-02-23
Country : fucking Croatia

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 am

|kMa| milton wrote:
dax wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
dax wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
dax wrote:
we dont need more players.
i like old members, in start they names are ..,** or some thing like that, but if they wining, then that player put his tags like
zippo( PEDER)

affraid affraid affraid affraid

I don't need that, because I always win! l0l

yep, fast shot is your best friend, bounce bounce bounce bounce

?? now who the fuck are you, to call me a fast shooter ? Crip was at my house, ask him if I used fast shot. I have 20 minute videos of me playing, everyone knows what gaming gear I had... you probably don't know what's it like having a good PC, decent internet and mouse, so I give you a break you 3rd world cunt.

So if you react to my statement, it means that something you afraid of.

so u accuse me of fast shooting, and you expect me to remain quiet ? you're really stupid..


WTF, you're not really able to ask me nothing but harsh words for answer.
What are you giving the right to be spoken too me, to see whether I am able to talk to you on that tone
I am not lying when I called you a cheater, stinking piece of shit. (I landed on your level). Around the year 2005 you you're using cheats, you're flying, use the fast shot, health, speed, money. (I have a man who can verify my claims).
You be the pussy now and say that this is not true as I write, two fucking months have carried out terror against us, he played a macho guy with that shit.
Could you just ask me why I think that you cheating I confirm my suspicions, not to insult me like this .
Now I should be scared because you'll TK me.
I'm a little too old now to be argued with you, I came to this forum to be mingled and joked around a bit. Do not have to be so nervous because I'll break your face, you shall see the earth from below. bounce bounce
I hope you all realize that there is no anger between us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 111
Join Date : 2012-02-08

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 am

Ahh dax is this picka davi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaser-game.org
dax
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 15
Join Date : 2012-02-23
Country : fucking Croatia

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 am

zippo wrote:
Ahh dax is this picka davi Very Happy

zippo- PEDER

Back to top Go down
View user profile
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant


Number of Posts : 134
Join Date : 2012-02-09
Age : 27
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:24 pm

I'm sure Milton plays fair, dax.

BTW, that things with the name are true lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant


Number of Posts : 99
Join Date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

dax wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
dax wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
dax wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
dax wrote:
we dont need more players.
i like old members, in start they names are ..,** or some thing like that, but if they wining, then that player put his tags like
zippo( PEDER)

affraid affraid affraid affraid

I don't need that, because I always win! l0l

yep, fast shot is your best friend, bounce bounce bounce bounce

?? now who the fuck are you, to call me a fast shooter ? Crip was at my house, ask him if I used fast shot. I have 20 minute videos of me playing, everyone knows what gaming gear I had... you probably don't know what's it like having a good PC, decent internet and mouse, so I give you a break you 3rd world cunt.

So if you react to my statement, it means that something you afraid of.

so u accuse me of fast shooting, and you expect me to remain quiet ? you're really stupid..


WTF, you're not really able to ask me nothing but harsh words for answer.
What are you giving the right to be spoken too me, to see whether I am able to talk to you on that tone
I am not lying when I called you a cheater, stinking piece of shit. (I landed on your level). Around the year 2005 you you're using cheats, you're flying, use the fast shot, health, speed, money. (I have a man who can verify my claims).
You be the pussy now and say that this is not true as I write, two fucking months have carried out terror against us, he played a macho guy with that shit.
Could you just ask me why I think that you cheating I confirm my suspicions, not to insult me like this .
Now I should be scared because you'll TK me.
I'm a little too old now to be argued with you, I came to this forum to be mingled and joked around a bit. Do not have to be so nervous because I'll break your face, you shall see the earth from below. bounce bounce
I hope you all realize that there is no anger between us.

Your English amuses me!

Well, first of all it wasn't 2005, it was probably at the end of 2006 and 2007. I did that for several reasons, but more because I was mad at everyone when I tried to organize the Nations Cup, and people were crashing and exiting my servers.
No, I won't tk you, why would I deny something that the entire community saw ? The problem here is, I only cheated for 2 months and then I disappeared, the reason you hate me so much is pretty much the same reasons every other noob has = I actually own the shit out of you. PLUS, you called me a fast shooter with no reason! Care to explain that, please ?

Remember, there are a lot of differences between a cheater that does it because he's mad or teamkills someone, and the cheaters who use trainers to get advantage over everyone. Now, YOU BE THE PUSSY NOW and explain why am I a fast shooter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dax
Member
Member
avatar

Number of Posts : 15
Join Date : 2012-02-23
Country : fucking Croatia

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Well, first of all it wasn't 2005, it was probably at the end of 2006 and 2007. I did that for several reasons, but more because I was mad at everyone when I tried to organize the Nations Cup, and people were crashing and exiting my servers.
No, I won't tk you, why would I deny something that the entire community saw ? The problem here is, I only cheated for 2 months and then I disappeared, the reason you hate me so much is pretty much the same reasons every other noob has = I actually own the shit out of you. PLUS, you called me a fast shooter with no reason! Care to explain that, please ?


I do not hate you, and I explained to you, lately I have not seen you cheating.
But you see that my statement is correct.As I already said what I signed up on this forum to make a little joking and hung out, and you react a little strangely.


Remember, there are a lot of differences between a cheater that does it because he's mad or teamkills someone, and the cheaters who use trainers to get advantage over everyone. Now, YOU BE THE PUSSY NOW and explain why am I a fast shooter.

Well there are not differences, cheater is cheater,If you're angry at someone that is no reason that abused the rest of us.If you lose you have the right to be angry,simply turn off the computer and let us play. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlaCk
Member
Member


Number of Posts : 19
Join Date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 pm

dax wrote:
yep, fast shot is your best friend
--> Epic

And to top this off milton actually responded ! PURE WIN !
We need more trolls like this for sure.

SOĐ wrote:
A player can't hide when am on server i know all the IP's
--> Just because your stealing my hard work, you god damn pirate.

BlaCk.

Ps. Chaser having 100+ unique IP's joining every day is pritty damn impressive if you ask me on a game as old as chaser.
We will never get chaser active again, its too old, it not supported anymore by its producer.. This however doesnt have to mean we cant snatch 2 or 3 weirdo's that actually want to try this.
I think almost all "old" chaser members keep coming back for the community. That is it. Once the community dies, chaser dies.
Wise Words.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
avatar

Number of Posts : 319
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 22
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:35 pm


_________________
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. In chaser, we -]Break the System[- !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bs-chaser.tk/
davi



Number of Posts : 1
Join Date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Watch clip   Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 am


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5Cjrp23lBSM

Something for everyone in this clip,Zippo is Admin,Dark is Pro,Sniper is lagger,Bosna is Camper,Milton come abouth 4min in game:=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 111
Join Date : 2012-02-08

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 am

haha davi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaser-game.org
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Number of Posts : 75
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 am

Damn Zippo, I didn't know you could turn people into chickens !! SEND ME THAT PATCH !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 111
Join Date : 2012-02-08

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:53 am

haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaser-game.org
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper


Number of Posts : 47
Join Date : 2012-03-17
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 am

Not creating a thread because this would be kind of spam thread.
But I am back to Chaser, if you need me for anything inside the community I'm up for it
Btw Milton, LoL or BF aren't (as much) fancy shit games as COD for example. BF is getting a little bit yeah, but LoL, besides looking kinda gimmicky (well... not an fps), is a really deep game. Not in mechanics, but I doubt you've ever played a game with such deep tactics as LoL. If you stop playing for 1/2 weeks you're already out of the Meta-game, meaning you can be countered really easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant


Number of Posts : 99
Join Date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 am

mEGA wrote:
Not creating a thread because this would be kind of spam thread.
But I am back to Chaser, if you need me for anything inside the community I'm up for it
Btw Milton, LoL or BF aren't (as much) fancy shit games as COD for example. BF is getting a little bit yeah, but LoL, besides looking kinda gimmicky (well... not an fps), is a really deep game. Not in mechanics, but I doubt you've ever played a game with such deep tactics as LoL. If you stop playing for 1/2 weeks you're already out of the Meta-game, meaning you can be countered really easily.

deep tactics ? Age of empires for you please ? gimme a break mega, really.
btw, if you are going to be really active, join KING clan if you want.

our roster is : me, doni, black, jezus, zealot, timmy, lofas and the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper


Number of Posts : 47
Join Date : 2012-03-17
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Ahah Smile
No but seriously I'd take about 5 hours to explain you the tactics behind it
But it is certainly easy to understand with some practice Smile

About that, I'll give you an answer tomorrow evening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 am

|kMa| milton wrote:
mEGA wrote:
Not creating a thread because this would be kind of spam thread.
But I am back to Chaser, if you need me for anything inside the community I'm up for it
Btw Milton, LoL or BF aren't (as much) fancy shit games as COD for example. BF is getting a little bit yeah, but LoL, besides looking kinda gimmicky (well... not an fps), is a really deep game. Not in mechanics, but I doubt you've ever played a game with such deep tactics as LoL. If you stop playing for 1/2 weeks you're already out of the Meta-game, meaning you can be countered really easily.

deep tactics ? Age of empires for you please ? gimme a break mega, really.
btw, if you are going to be really active, join KING clan if you want.

our roster is : me, doni, black, jezus, zealot, timmy, lofas and the game.

make a web site cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant


Number of Posts : 99
Join Date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 am

SOĐ wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
mEGA wrote:
Not creating a thread because this would be kind of spam thread.
But I am back to Chaser, if you need me for anything inside the community I'm up for it
Btw Milton, LoL or BF aren't (as much) fancy shit games as COD for example. BF is getting a little bit yeah, but LoL, besides looking kinda gimmicky (well... not an fps), is a really deep game. Not in mechanics, but I doubt you've ever played a game with such deep tactics as LoL. If you stop playing for 1/2 weeks you're already out of the Meta-game, meaning you can be countered really easily.

deep tactics ? Age of empires for you please ? gimme a break mega, really.
btw, if you are going to be really active, join KING clan if you want.

our roster is : me, doni, black, jezus, zealot, timmy, lofas and the game.

make a web site cheers

we are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyline*
Trooper
Trooper


Number of Posts : 33
Join Date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Just saw this Topic... What I say is that our community is small because of the lack of maps... People need to start downloading the maps and playing them... Some maps are pretty good.. New players get fed up of playing always on Final Strike or Building Site...


Honeslty guys, start playing on the other maps (rather than the acrobatics) and spreading the game along your friends...


Also, this game is considered to be "old"... People now dont wanna know about this game... They want all these new AWESOME Graphical blablabla games....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
avatar

Number of Posts : 319
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 22
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 am

Yeah but Maps have always been a problem to work, people who made their own maps, made like 15627625537625637652 versions of it so when you open a server, your friend can't join, or when you make a server with one of the official maps it won't work (this happened to me because I had the old version of Chaser from chaser-game), there are plenty of USMC maps who everyone has, such as ClanWarz that only have 1 version, that map is like known by everybody and we don't need a big amoung of players to play this map, we all know how it is. It's some reconstruction of final strike into CTF and easier to play, and I think it isn't buggy. We could open a server with ClanWarz as CTF. ST would need to change, but DM should stay as Building Site/ Pandora 1 and 2. I don't know what about TDM, I've played it on Building Site, but not on anything else.. :S
Hypersonic Raid didn't work but who knows if it works when there isn't ANY final strike servers made.

_________________
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. In chaser, we -]Break the System[- !


Last edited by Baz|Ko on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bs-chaser.tk/
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper


Number of Posts : 47
Join Date : 2012-03-17
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am

+1 for Clanwarz!
God do I miss that map
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:OS:. Paulo
Member
Member


Number of Posts : 9
Join Date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 pm

When I read this topic I thought I was reading a topic with more than three years. This subject has already been discussed endlessly and the answer is always the same: It isn´t the community that makes a game but the game is what makes a community. Game is simply not good enough to maintain a community with some dimension. This game is an undead that still exists because over the years some people have been creating forums, servers, promoting events, etc... What more can be done by a community with 30-40 nostalgic players? I guess, nothing more can be done.
We live in a consumer society that almost forces people to throw out the "old" and to buy the "new". Online players will never return to it or try Chaser massively for the reasons explained above. Guys, just face it: Chaser was never a sucess, so why to think that it might be a game more participated, almost 10 years after having appeared on the market?

Well, but we like and that's the most important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
avatar

Number of Posts : 319
Join Date : 2012-02-07
Age : 22
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm

You know why we all are doing this Paulo? Because every single player, there is 1 player that stays at Chaser, he might be knew at the game and stuff, but around those, I'd say 100 who tried the game during that year, there is one who stayed, and that's what we all are looking for, people who can stay at the game and enjoy as much as we do ! Although what you've said it's right, but we need to look out there for players who can stay for a long time at this old game, for example, gonna mention a name: Teddy.

He hasn't been playing for 2 years but yet he is still playing, he was more active a while ago, he's just busy right now, and getting a job interview soon.

_________________
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. In chaser, we -]Break the System[- !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bs-chaser.tk/
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
avatar

Number of Posts : 151
Join Date : 2012-02-08
Age : 21
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   Tue May 22, 2012 6:08 am

Baz|Ko wrote:
You know why we all are doing this Paulo? Because every single player, there is 1 player that stays at Chaser, he might be knew at the game and stuff, but around those, I'd say 100 who tried the game during that year, there is one who stayed, and that's what we all are looking for, people who can stay at the game and enjoy as much as we do ! Although what you've said it's right, but we need to look out there for players who can stay for a long time at this old game, for example, gonna mention a name: Teddy.

He hasn't been playing for 2 years but yet he is still playing, he was more active a while ago, he's just busy right now, and getting a job interview soon.

Teddy is playing a year
He is 17
Girl friend: unknown
clan: -[bs]-
facebook: should be added in few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: get more players on chaser!   

Back to top Go down
 
get more players on chaser!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Reb Beach Says That Kirk Hammett Is "One Of The Worst Guitar Players I've Ever Heard"
» Hank Crawford Sax Player Dies at 74
» Japan EMI Spunky mixes Alphonse Mouzon Snake Walk
» Tactile Monitoring System
» TT Session @ Tampines Sports Hall

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded! :: English Part :: Chaser Community-
Jump to: