View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain

Number of Posts : 319

PostSubject: News // Management // Dear Community   Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:28 am

Dear Community...

Hello everybody, this is a new forum made by Suggy (|kMa| suGGy), me (-]BS[- Baz|Ko), Lukas (*/A. Nero), Eralp (~*B.$.K*~ PoWeR*) and Matt (*USSF* Spectre) with the main objective of helping every kind of player who joins here !

In case you are portuguese and you need some help from an admin, just speak to me (Baz|Ko), I'm a portuguese guy and I'll help you in anything you need, I'm also able to speak English.

In case you are german, contact Suggy, he is a german player, I'm sure he can help you in any troubles you may have, just like Nero, which is also a german admin.

There is also Spectre who is able to speak English better than any of us, he's from United Kingdom, if you are american or english, just speak to him and he will be able to help you more clearly than any other ! I think he's able to speak French too.

Like Spectre, PoWeR* is also able to speak French perfetcly and I think other languages aswell, he will help you in any doubt you have.

If you are from some other country, we are still trying to get admins that are able to speak other languages. Just let us know if you can't speak any of the languages above this, and we will try to help you as soon as possible !

News // Management // Dear Community
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1